propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Getting Started Promothing CPA Offers

Discussion in 'Newbie Helpdesk' started by awesomesauce, Oct 8, 2014.

1. awesomesauce

awesomesauce Affiliate affiliate

Hello Everyone,

This is my first post here and I just wanted to reach out so I get started promoting CPA offers in the right direction.

I have already been accepted to PeerFly and MaxBounty, but I'm not quite sure what I should do next.

So far I have picked out a couple of offers that I would like to promote and set up a few PPC campaigns on 7Search. I am currently direct linking the campaigns, but I feel like I am doing it wrong. Everytime I read about promoting CPA offers people talk about multiple landing pages. What do they mean by this? Do I need to set up my own landing page for the offers?

If so, wouldn't that ultimately lower the conversion rate because they need to go through 2 landing pages?

If someone wouldn't mind, could you provide me with an example landing page?

Last edited: Oct 8, 2014
  2. nutracash james

nutracash james Affiliate affiliate

Hello,
    That is a good question. A lander is basically a pre-sell page. Think of it as the car salesman standing in front of the car. What you do is create a lander to highlight points about the product you are linking to. A lot of people create fake blogs with fake testimonials and then link to the product. When creating a lander, make sure to have analytics on the page and use different subids on each link code so you know what makes people click!

I think the most common lander I see nowadays is in the muscle niche.
    s82k.menshealthnews24.com/ is an example i just saw.

K likes this.

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed