The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Getting Started Affiliate Marketing With Clickbank Tips!

Entrepreneurjay

affiliate
Getting Started Affiliate Marketing With Clickbank Tips!

Starting Out Affiliate Marketing With Clickbank!

1. Your first step should be finding a great affiliate marketing company. I recommend clickbank to everyone for a couple of reasons! Reason number 1 their affiliate commissions are very very high which is a very good thing. Why are they high you might be asking yourself? Here is the answer to that question? They only promote informational products, products that can be downloaded instantly after payment is made from the vendor directly to you. Everyone is happy it don't cost the vendor anything for giving the customer access to their product. So you being the affiliate can make some great commissions referring paying customers to that vendors products. Sometimes upwards of $100 depending on which products your choosing to market! They can afford to pay up to 75 percent commission for the simple fact that they wouldn't of gotten the sale in the first place, if it wasn't for you the savvy affiliate. Clickbank has thousands of vendor's with a ton of great products which you the affiliate, can make a ton of money with! They even tell you which products are selling the best by the gravity. Which basically tells you how many different affiliate's, referred a paying customer to this vendor the higher the number the better. Clickbank has paid out billions of dollars in commissions to date, and growing each and every day which means money is definitely being made. I recommend anyone interested in Affiliate Marketing sign up for a free account with them today they come highly recommended from me and 1000's of other profitable Affiliate Marketers!

2. Your 2nd step I would recommend after you sign up with Clickbank would be to find a couple of products to promote. look at the sales pages, would this be a product I would take out my wallet and purchase? If the answer to this question is yes. Then by all means start promoting it. Clickbank will give you your own personal nickname, that you will come up with when you sign up for free to become an affiliate! This is your personal link that you use that Clickbank can track so you get your much deserved Affiliate commissions. Play around with a couple of your favorite vendors see which ones are profitable and are making you the most sales. When you find the ones that are making your wallets or purses heavier lol run with it. Market the heck out of them! Make that money.

Clickbank is not as scary as some make it seem, but you do need to know some things before you go too far.

For instance, I still have yet to receive my first check from there, but I am approaching the $300 threshold (so believe me when I say that I will have family help for that last credit card sale I need to get things going).

I have not put my full 100% into this (being honest) so it is taking a little while longer than normal, but I also know that once I get the first check secured then the rest just need to reach my check threshold.

I am also an affiliate for Amazon.com and I can speak that they are not as strict on the payments (in fact I only have about $15 on that account right now and they are wanting my payment info so they can get that sorted).

I will be honest, knowing that I have that money in my clickbank account motivates me to want to get that payout. I will get it, that I am not afraid of. I just need to step up my efforts to make this happen.

banners
Back