The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Getting lots of conversions tracker not tracking conversions need help

tajhtha1

I've been getting consistent conversions but my tracker is not tracking my conversions so I cannot optimize my campaigns to become profitable can someone please help? I'm really trying to get in the green. Thanks in advance I will pm my postback link

I've been getting consistent conversions but my tracker is not tracking my conversions so I cannot optimize my campaigns to become profitable can someone please help? I'm really trying to get in the green. Thanks in advance I will pm my postback link

Hey, tajhtha1, hope you are well. In case you are using AdsBridge, pls, give more information to our support team in order they can help you support@adsbridge.com.

Freddy63 or lrs1995 can I pm anyone of you guys to check if I have it setup properly. I thought I had it setup the correct way but this is stopping me from optimizing my campaigns.

Hello friend. I am sorry for the issues that are affecting your tasks. I wish I could help but have not been able to get the software you are using. Let me have a look on it and then see whether I can be able to provide any form of assistance.

Hello friend. I am sorry for the issues that are affecting your tasks. I wish I could help but have not been able to get the software you are using. Let me have a look on it and then see whether I can be able to provide any form of assistance.
Okay thanks man i really need to solve this.

I've been searching around on google and came across a site that pointed something out my affiliate link ends with &s1= and I see my postback url has subid=#s2# can that be the problem? Because my postback url looks correct im thinking thats the problem

MI
Back