The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Getting clicks but no conversion

mi2

Hi all, I am promoting 3 email submit offers from maxbounty, I selected 1 offer from AM suggestion and others 2 by checking good EPC, created 3 landing pages. Today I got more than 140 clicks on offer from my landing pages but no conversion, last week also got same experience got 600+ clicks on a dating offer but no lead, is that normal? do I have to test more time? I think my landing page working well because I am getting clicks.

Please suggest me.

Most probably your traffic is trash. What source do you use?

EDIT: ah, pops. Not all pop sources are good. You should play around with targeting or try another source.

"Getting clicks but no conversion"
Bad traffic.
Bad targeting. Clicks not interested in what you offer
Bad/low converting landing page.

You should split test traffic sources. use segmented target audience (Go as deep as possible).

You should send the traffic to a landing page of yours, to collect leads and convert them to sales using autoresponders series. 740+ click to avg landing page conversion rate you should probably got ~300 optin.

but its all about the quality of the clicks and the landing page.

We got some issues like that, but in pop traffic, impression = clicks so when you say 600 clicks do you mean you send traffic directly to the LP or on the banner ?
If it's on the LP, it means 600 impressions and it's not enough to get serious stats for your test (according to me :) )
Try different pop network or try another channel like display to collect leads.

Hi all, I am promoting 3 email submit offers from maxbounty, I selected 1 offer from AM suggestion and others 2 by checking good EPC, created 3 landing pages. Today I got more than 140 clicks on offer from my landing pages but no conversion, last week also got same experience got 600+ clicks on a dating offer but no lead, is that normal? do I have to test more time? I think my landing page working well because I am getting clicks.

Please suggest me.
Hi,
have you used any tracker? You should try one to monitor existing traffic flow. You can use it to get stats and also focus on segmentation to maximize performance. I can help you with clickBakers, try Free trial with no finance risk. But of course depends on your references. Good luck xx

I am sorry for what you have experienced so far. You need to be first sure that everything is well configured so that you know where the problem may be at. Therefore you have to test all the configurations. This can be done with the help of the network that you are promoting the offers on. Another problem may be the traffic that you are using. Most of the traffic that are bought seem to be fake and thus will not convert. You need to be careful with this so that you avoid making losses.

I believe you should be testing only 2 landers at a time, and not 3. If you use a tracking system like TrackingDesk or FunnelFlux, you can rotate 3-4 offers (same or different Geo, and related offers) using just those two landers and the same traffic source, all at once.

Doing too many landers and testing too many things at once takes your focus off. You need to test two versions A & B until you gather enough data and then take decisions along the way.

Like Lander Version A performs better than Lander Version B, then you create a Lander Version C to test it against Lander Version A, and so on. You do that until you find the winning combination (and then continue to test and optimize).

Like Charles NGO says, "Traffic doesn't suck, you do".

banners
Back