propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Getting Campaigns and Ads Approved On Networks

Discussion in 'Mobile Marketing' started by rogerramjeet, Oct 30, 2014.

1. rogerramjeet

rogerramjeet Affiliate affiliate

Hey everyone,

As a newbie, I'm pulling my hair out as my campaigns and banners keep getting rejected by Networks. At present I'm hoping to run DU Battery on StartApp network.

Is there a special way to get your campaigns approved? My banner says "Increases battery capacity" with a gif of a battery increasing in charge.

Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

RR

2. rogerramjeet

rogerramjeet Affiliate affiliate

Thanks - but unsure what you're getting at? After reading the TOS, it doesn't say much more than the company having the right to display/reject ads of their own volition. I'm more interested in whether these offers are still acceptable on networks (ie. I hear some anti virus offers aren't allowed on various networks) ?

3. koalahood

koalahood Affiliate affiliate

Yea some offers have misleading banners like : You have a virus/Your battery is not at his maximum power So some networks have strict rules on these types of ads

4. bluedot

bluedot Affiliate affiliate

I too had lot's of problems with getting approved for DU Battery Saver. My banners were finally approved, when they were very mild. See the attached example.

A1-V6.gif

The CTR was about 0.30% for this ad.

rogerramjeet likes this.
  5. cashmoneyaffiliate

cashmoneyaffiliate Moderator moderator Service Manager affiliate

Some mobile ad networks only like to run branded banners, essentially banners that look professional as if they were designed by a real advertising agency.

Unfortunately these types of ads tend to get far less CTR's.

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed