The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Getting Campaigns and Ads Approved On Networks

Hey everyone,

As a newbie, I'm pulling my hair out as my campaigns and banners keep getting rejected by Networks. At present I'm hoping to run DU Battery on StartApp network.

Is there a special way to get your campaigns approved? My banner says "Increases battery capacity" with a gif of a battery increasing in charge.

Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

RR

Thanks - but unsure what you're getting at? After reading the TOS, it doesn't say much more than the company having the right to display/reject ads of their own volition. I'm more interested in whether these offers are still acceptable on networks (ie. I hear some anti virus offers aren't allowed on various networks) ?

Yea some offers have misleading banners like : You have a virus/Your battery is not at his maximum power So some networks have strict rules on these types of ads

I too had lot's of problems with getting approved for DU Battery Saver. My banners were finally approved, when they were very mild. See the attached example.

A1-V6.gif

The CTR was about 0.30% for this ad.

Some mobile ad networks only like to run branded banners, essentially banners that look professional as if they were designed by a real advertising agency.

Unfortunately these types of ads tend to get far less CTR's.

banners
Back