The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Getting banned from CPA Networks

If you're doing something a little shady, generally you're going to get your payment blocked, rather than being banned.

If it's something that could get them in a 'lot' of trouble - you'll be banned.

My opinion... it is good to know who you are working with. As an affiliate manager, I see a lot of new affiliate signups and I have to speak to those before I accept their traffic. It's a business and there is peoples money on the line. Not to mention there is other relationships with the people you are working with who have trust in your company that you are monitoring the leads coming into your system. I see some who try and send fake leads and I've gotten pretty good at finding those. There are a few things I look for before I pause your traffic: feedback from the lender, your overall quality of the lead and your responses to my outreach. Even after we have a few conversations, there is still no way to tell if you will send me bad traffic. So building a good relationship and continue monitoring your traffic is what I do. Other ways you can get cut off is if your sites are not compliant. Overall just communicate before you join a network and make sure you know who your affiliate manager is in case you have questions. Go to any networking events and conferences and get to know people and you will grow.

Maybe you should look into a network that won't block accounts, reverse commissions or limit your traffic options? It all depends on your needs.

As far as it concerns the companies you mentioned only someone that has worked with them can answer, or maybe some of their employees can provide an official answer. If none is available look over their terms and conditions maybe you get further information. Alternatively just send the companies an email and ask in what conditions they block?

If you are looking what I mentioned in the previous thread, our network can provide that.

MI
Back