The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Getting advertisers on your site

Lorna

affiliate
I would like some advice on attracting advertisers to our website. Has anybody experience of this here, what did you do, what were the criteria etc. We are a fairly new site, so perhaps are not in a position at the moment to do it, but would eventually like to. Advice please!

Lorna,
There are two advertisers you can target with your site:
i. webmasters looking to build links for property related website
ii. Property companies

I know that to attract the first type of advertisers, you need to impress them with the following info:
- PageRank
- Back links to your site
- Traffic to your site

I have no experience to marketing to property companies but I am sure if you increase the profiles of your site the things you are currently doing promotion wise, you site will eventually get noticed by property companies.

i have experince with working with uk estate agnets and property investment companies. Lorna do you need any information ? please let me know any be i can help you

my sites get a combined YEARLY total fo 250,000 unique visitors so i was thinking of advertising myself. I found it hard to gte advertisers for y martial arts site that gets 6,000 visitors a month. is adsense or yahoo ads the only alternative? where do you promote the advertising space? what prices shoul dyou charge???

Temi hit the magic buttons!! 1. Backlinks 2. Traffic 3. PR / With these main ingredients you will achieve success in that dept. And, and, you have quality sites that are properly set up for SEO friendliness! I will give you a new tip as well..... Stay away from the words, buy, and purchase on your homepage for your link selling sites!!

PrivateInvestigator::: I do not get into adsense or yahoo although they do make some people money! It is my belief that if you get your sites in the top positions in the terms that people look for in the search engines, you will not have to advertise too hard!! Oh, and a powerful forum(s) like Temi has here will definately help you!!

Hi Lorna and all,
I would like some advice on attracting advertisers to our website. Has anybody experience of this here, what did you do, what were the criteria etc. We are a fairly new site, so perhaps are not in a position at the moment to do it, but would eventually like to. Advice please!

There are several ways of getting advertisers on your site, a lot will depend on the type of advertiser your trying to attract. Most site owners will go for google or yahoo ads to gain that all important reveune.

Im not a fan of PPC ads. More so since Im banned from google, after some nice soul sat clicking the google ads for 20 mins or so... google accused me of click fraud.

There are several affiliate marketing companies out there, I belong to a couple and have the likes of Boots, Directline, tesco and others advertising on my sites. These are on a pay by sale, which gives a better return if the visitor goes and buys. But nothing if they don't.

Getting your sites traffic up as high as you can, is the most inportant thing in the first place, or no amount of advertising is any good unless you have the traffic.

Mike :)

MI
Back