The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Get Your Traffic To Expode - Use Social Media!

sevan1

[edited by Linda] Article was copied, read the rest below.

<a href="http://socialmediasfuture.com/marketing/get-your-traffic-to-expode-use-social-media/">Get Your Traffic To Expode – Use Social Media!</a>

If you're like me, I got really tired of paying for my traffic and striving to get a higher search engine ranking. The competition is getting tougher and tougher. Although I am getting more successful with my Google and Yahoo Marketing campaigns and that's mainly because I'm getting more experienced at it. But believe me, I've wasted a lot of money going through the learning curve.

But I've gotten smarter! I've found a way to generate a lot more traffic to my website and it's absolutely free! Yes, I'm going to continue using my adwords, but not as much as I have in the past.

Good article. I can see that social media and marketing will and should be a big part of the picture. It seems from reading the threads most still focus on organic search and PPC.

Social media optimization or SMO is really good for getting high traffic to your site. But for getting target traffic you need to optimize your site keywords and content as well. From both on page and off page perspective you need to work hard and intelligently to rank well in Google also. For social media you also need to make such friends who are having similar interest like you. That way you can generate good and serious traffic to your site. That'll actually help you to increase the conversion rate.

For social media you also need to make such friends who are having similar interest like you.

I totally agree with you. I think a lot of ppl go to FB and Twitter and pick out ppl willy-nilly and don't think if the people they are selecting have the same interest as them.

Yes, my friend online marketing is all about learning on they way, theory is different from practice. Try also article submission, with quality content, besides it is free. Google campaigns for adwords in competitive niches are becoming more expensive.. and you have to know the art... which you learn on the way.

Using Social Media, you can get highly targeted traffics for free. Many people have a lot of interest in Social Media. This is why social media is now well-known.

link building through social media is just a small yet important part in SEO. It's advisable to do each and every free link building technique out there to not only optimize your website; but to optimize your time and resources as well.

Good Post

Great stuff. I also find facebook to be the best for marketing, expecially if you build pages on it and invole the community.

Social Media, indeed can grow your popularity, on the market, but your campaines must be done, professional for that! :)

banners
Back