The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Get 'Em Here! You Know You Want 'Em!

iastaff

affiliate

For those of you who wish to surf anonymously and need country specific ip addresses, here you go:

For United States: Click Here.
us.png

For Canada: Click Here.
ca.png

For Germany: Click Here.
de.png

For Hong Kong: Click Here.
hk.png

For Malaysia: Click Here.
my.png

For The Netherlands: Click Here.
nl.png

For Czech Republic: Click Here.
cz.png
http://www.intl-alliance.com/bbc.html
If you do not know what ssh proxies are, please click here.

I don't think a UK forum should encourage the sale of methods for circumventing purchase of a UK TV licence.

That banner must be breaking all sorts of trademarks as well...

...or perhaps I've got the wrong end of the stick...

I can see you point bochgoch, especially the BBC logo in the banner, it could give the impression that the service is from BBC or endorsed by them, this would be misleading.

But I don't think it circumvent purchasing TV license though, does it? To my understanding, its seem to be a proxy service he is advertising, is it not?

I think he's offering UK IP addresses so you can watch videos from the BBC iPlayer, If I recall correctly, you need a UK IP to be able to use the service.

I think BBC wants to charge a fee to non UK users accessing iPlayer service, that is where circumventing BBC license BochGoch talked about comes in.

iastaff, so that this forum will not be providing a platform for undermining auntie Beeb, I will edit your post to remove the UK part of it.

Thanks

I think BBC wants to charge a fee to non UK users accessing iPlayer service, that is where circumventing BBC license BochGoch talked about comes in.

iastaff, so that this forum will not be providing a platform for undermining auntie Beeb, I will edit your post to remove the UK part of it.

Thanks

Ok, I guess from this point on, I won't post the banner section on top of the ads then. Not trying to cause a ruckus here. As to legality, all we are doing is providing UK ip addresses. This is not illegal at all. And according to the BBC licensing agreement, it states that you must have UK ip address, but it does not state that you or your computer must be physically located within the United Kingdom.

banners
Back