propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Gervais anyone?

Discussion in 'General Discussions and Lounge' started by Jay Wessman, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Jay Wessman

Jay Wessman Affiliate affiliate

You Brits sure do know your comedy.

Between Monty Python, Dylan Moran and Russell Brand I'm constantly pissing myself laughing at British comedies and comedians.

But my all time fave is this guy...

[​IMG]

Fucking Gervais.

I love this man. The office, extras, his stand up... it's all amazing.

For anyone that hasn't witnessed Ricky Gervais here's him at the 2010 golden globes where he kills it:

[video=youtube;bwH0HfbYHlM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwH0HfbYHlM&feature=fvst[/video]

Any other fans in the house? I can't be the only one.

2. WishBone

WishBone Affiliate affiliate

Ricky Gervais is probably my favorite as well. He never fails to make me literally LOL.

3. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

He is a god, loved him in the beginning Office and Extras where amazing...seen him live once also - his latest stuff is "ok" but nothing can beat the Office!

4. Angelman

Angelman Affiliate affiliate

I'm a massive Gervais fan, but he is a bit of an acquired taste. Not sure he is universally loved, even here in Britain. If you get the chance to check out his podcasts with Stephen Merchant and Karl Pilkingon, believe me, you'll be peeing yourself uncontrollably. I used to listen to them on the bus to work and got a lot of strange looks when I regularly burst out laughing without warning!

5. Andy Haskins

Andy Haskins Affiliate affiliate

LOVE the bloke, that is all.

6. Jay Wessman

Jay Wessman Affiliate affiliate

Aaaaah that would have been awesome I'm so jealous.

7. WishBone

WishBone Affiliate affiliate

I've never seen the office. But I've downloaded his stand up comedy shows in the past and shit myself in laughter.

8. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

The Office is hands down the funniest series i have ever watched!

9. hwwor91ST

hwwor91ST Banned

Ricky Gervais is probably my favorite as well. He never fails to make me litera

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed