The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

general search engine discussion

Everyone's choice is not always same. Some people may love bing or yahoo search engine. But frankly speaking I love Google Search Engine, and from very long time I love to search my required information in Google.

Google is holding the major part on Internet in search term in comparison to other search engine available with having huge datacenters and Google is become part of our life.

As of right now google dominates over all other search engines because the results that its yields are the most relevant compared to all others. Google control 90% of all search engine traffic online while yahoo and bing fight for 10% of the share. Though bing recently did surpass yahoo, just another sign that the time of yahoo is completely over.

Yes! Google is best and become a brand for searching purpose but we can ignore other search engine. Trend change , now people moving toward other search engine.

SEO is a technique that helps search engines find and rank your site higher than the millions of other sites in response to a search query. SEO help you get the search engine traffic.

So i think google is the best search engine in this respect....

SEO Stands for Search Engine Optimization or Search Engine Optimizer. It is a technique which helps search engines find and rank your site higher than the millions of other sites in response to a search query. All major search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing have such results.

banners
Back