The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Freelancer and Upwork

CoolSpot

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
JATS Affiliate Program
So my current work contract is about to end, and I have yet to find the next one, so am lokoing to pick up some work from freelancer and upwork (odesk) to fill the gap (building websites, doing graphics etc)

Anyone here use these services for picking up extra work?

Any tips on winning jobs when you have a new account?

Thanks

if you're new, you might wanna bid low just to have a rating.
Hi,

Thanks, at the moment I am bidding as low as I am able for most things, only started to bid for work today.

I don't really see how anyone can give an accurate price for what they can offer when most of the brief's I am seeing are along the lines of "Need a website made". I mean there's a lot of factors to take into account on the kind of time it's going to take to produce the end product.

Hi,

Thanks, at the moment I am bidding as low as I am able for most things, only started to bid for work today.

I don't really see how anyone can give an accurate price for what they can offer when most of the brief's I am seeing are along the lines of "Need a website made". I mean there's a lot of factors to take into account on the kind of time it's going to take to produce the end product.

Use a funnel style pitch. Offer a templated version of sites and graphics at a ridiculously low price and then up-sell them. Everyone, as you imply, will want something different. That's when the opportunity to pitch comes to your door step.

Use a funnel style pitch. Offer a templated version of sites and graphics at a ridiculously low price and then up-sell them. Everyone, as you imply, will want something different. That's when the opportunity to pitch comes to your door step.
This is pretty much the only way I could think about going about it, the main jobs I am looking at now is things like ecommerce builds, offering to get it up and running for the minimum and then planning on up selling things like extra plugin installations, css customization, analyitics setup etc. Good to know im on the right track though, thanks:)

banners
Back