The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

FreeHosting Vs Paid hosting.

kpr

affiliate
Some people who go out to start a website think getting free hosting is a great way to get there site online. In this article we are going to go over the Pros and cons of each service to see what is best way forward for you and your website.

Free Hosting.

Pros.:

Free

Cons:

Unreliable.

Advert driven (some may show adverts on your website)

Bad support (Not all free hosts can afford dedicated support staff)

Space and bandwidth (you will more than likely be restricted to a certain amount and if your site grows you may have trouble upgrading)

Paid Hosting

Pros.

Support (Getting support for your website when its down is invaluable even if at 3am)

Uptime (Most paid hosts will have excellent uptime records)

Space and Bandwidth (they will allow your website to grow and you can upgrade to accommodate your website)

Cons:

Paid (You get what you pay for)

So there we have it whether your website is going to be a hobby or it is going to be your business then don’t go and put your site in jeopardy before you even start by getting it hosted free when these days for few $$ you can get reliable paid hosting for hundreds of top web hosting companies. Most companies now have excellent opportunities for upgrading and helping your site grow as it gathers momentum and grows into that great website you always dreamed you would have. So to enable your site to get of to the best possible start online you should consider putting your hand in your pocket and paying that extra few dollars to ensure your site is set up to the best of your abilities. As we see from the pros and cons paid web hosting is the best if not the only way to ensure your site does well when it is online.

Yeah paid hosting all the way, just put a related affiliate banner on it somewhere to cover hosting costs if need be i reckon.. To me there is no benefits i reckon to free hosting.. I have been there myself once, its a waste of time..

Here goes something that may spare you some dollars.Godaddy Promo Code, I have tried it & made few dollars.Some promo codes expire once on a while, so you have to keep trying.If you know promo codes,please post here.

Beside the obvious such as crappy adverts free hosts place on your website, there is not SLA. If you pay nothing, you get nothing of quality

Free hosting has limited access and contains ads surrounding there on cpanel. And Paid hosting has full of tools which has full access. Paid hosting provide unlimited my sql databases, unlimited emails, unlimited subdomains etc..

MI
Back