The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Free Traffic Vs Paid Traffic

Ron E. Fletcher

affiliate
I would like to know which one is best for sales. Those who are working with paid traffic they said they always get targeted customers, less effort, time-consuming as well as no need to doing SEO stuff. Search engine always changes their rules and it's not easy to remain all the time in top position.
For free traffic, they said its cheap, also get targeted customers. EPC also high. PPV ads running very fine. Conversion is low but using PPV or AdSense they earn a lot.
What is your opinion?

SEO, I get sales out of every 10 clicks.
The product is an information product, similar to clickbank, but the thing is that.
You could hardly scale up with SEO.

I would like to know which one is best for sales. Those who are working with paid traffic they said they always get targeted customers, less effort, time-consuming as well as no need to doing SEO stuff.

If you are implying that paid traffic is more time consuming than SEO, I don't find that to be the case.

Paid traffic is controllable far beyond the means of organic traffic.

As far as no need for SEO, it depends on what type of marketing you are doing. For example, with landing pages, there really isn't any need for SEO. However, content marketing done correctly, can benefit ones efforts greatly as a secondary or tertiary traffic source. Paid traffic will always rule as number one. Remember, there is a whole industry of self serve platforms specifically for paid traffic. There is no true self serve platform for SEO that I am aware of. As long as tools and platforms are being developed for providing leads (for example), then paid traffic will rule. I have never known SEO to generate more leads than can be developed by paid traffic.

Search engine always changes their rules and it's not easy to remain all the time in top position.
For free traffic, they said its cheap, also get targeted customers. EPC also high. PPV ads running very fine. Conversion is low but using PPV or AdSense they earn a lot.
What is your opinion?

Anything free will always require many times the effort. Always! IMO

It depends on what type of marketing you are doing, generally free traffic needs lots of efforts and its time consuming too....while paid traffic needs less efforts......but you need to spend lots of money on it ......but i think you can generate more profit if you have free traffic..because you will find genuine persons who were interested in the posts your share.......

Paid traffic is helpful when you urgently need traffic, while you need to wait alot if you want genuine and free traffic, you will find more people who are interested in your post in free traffic..

I think that there are always periods when you need each of the above mentioned traffic. Lets say when you have just began a blog, it is good that you do the paid traffic so as to form that strong foundation. However, it reaches a place where you will need to employ the second technique which is free traffic. This entails coming up with optimized content. It will not only help you to gain traffic but also be able to retain your clients. You can be paying for traffic but the retention rate is absolutely low because of the quality of your content. My advice is that you employ the two but in proportions that best suite your budget and time.

Hy, paid traffic is only helpful if you need the traffic on urgent basis... secondly you need to invest more money in paid traffic instead of free traffic... you can get high level of free traffic by just doing SEO.. it's the key to the high level of traffic....People will visit your site and their interest will develop you need not to spend money on the free traffic... once you have to struggle then automatically the free traffic will start....

banners
Back