The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Free stumble + friends

You may want to post your StumbleUpon ID if you'd like someone to add you as a friend...

It's a social bookmarking network (stumbleupon.com). Works somewhat similar to digg and other bookmarking sites. You find interesting site - bookmark it in your profile page on StumbleUpon... More people like the page and vote for it - better chance for it to get more traffic.

I don't know all the details how they rank sites and where they show them but I can assure you if your site gets 50-60 stumbles (votes from StumbleUpon users) you can get extra 300-400-500 visitors.

Depends on the niche of your site these visitors may not be the best ones, but they are real and they are free...

I've just signed up to Stumble today and I can't for the life of me work out how to suggest a site. I've "thumbed up" a few sites but that's not properly "stumbling" a site is it - you should be putting in description etc.? Somebody mentioned in this thread about doing it in your profile, but I couldn't see how to do it there. Can anybody help? Sure I'm being daft...

banners
Back