The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Free Site Map Generator!

I give up, to tell you truth I think the whole idea of sitemaps is overated, Big G with technology they use and the simple meta tags and robots.txt, they should get away without using sitemaps

All it is for G, is that they can make you do one extra task and make you concentarte on G so that you don't forget them

Thay use complecated algos for determining penalties but yet need sitemaps to know where to crawl, big bull

I agree with you, one thing I like about the site map is that if you use it properly Google will like 4 additional deep pages from your website, which to the un initiated makes your site look "special" on SERP, this sort of indicated to the uninitiated that your site is "more important" that Google listed additional pages, from that view point I think is worth the bother.

We have to conform to governemt rules, we are in the SEO game to some extent so we have to conform to what a BIG G says

i think its important enough to use sitemaps especially for directories
definately helps with spidering deeper pages as it did my site

i have used the online sitemap makers before also only because it looked complicated to set it up on the server

I've used the Google Sitemap generator, however Google hasn't really indexed any more pages than it did before having the Sitemap.

Sitemap Generator

Hi. If you need to create XML, HTML sitemap files for your sites or to notify search engines about updated sitemap files use Sitemap Writer Pro . I tried different software for creating the sitemap for my website. This is the most effective one among 5-6 programs I tried.
This powerful webtool generates the sitemap for your website in just seconds. Mayor search engines (Google, Yahoo, Ask, MSN, Moreover) are able to index and read your sitemaps without any problems.

MI
Back