The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Free semi-automated directory submission software

seo2

affiliate
Hello all,

I just launched a software application that might be useful for many webmasters (it is in it's final beta version stage).

The application allows you to submit your website to directories by using a semi-automated process (prefills registration forms as much as possible).

For the moment, I only have 2 small directory lists (that are free and do not require reciprocal) and I am working hard to select and add new directories. However, you can use your own directory list if you want.

The application is free and I intend to keep it free for a long period.

The website is this: www . fastibl . com You have the instructions for download and install on the website. You can also find there instruction about creating a new project and about submission process.

You can see a flash demo regarding the steps required for creating a new project here: www . fastibl . com/demo/fastibl_new_project_demo.htm

I would be very happy to hear from you any comments regarding this app.

That looks nice. If it is free, what is your aim to monetise the site? it is online so there has to be a reason right?

I am only asking the question that quality webmasters will ask.

Yes, I plan to monetise it. I don't know yet exactly how, but there are few ways to do it:
- there are 2 sponsor links in the application (upper-right corner);
- the splash page (website) loaded when you start the application (the so called fastIBL recommendation website);
- ads into the fastibl.com website pages.

As you noticed, so far, none of these are used because I am very much into development and therefore I really don;t know what will be the best monetisation solution.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmmm... an automated dir submission software, looks interesting. How long do you plan to keep it free then? I'll try it, thanks for the share :)

Hmmmm... an automated dir submission software, looks interesting. How long do you plan to keep it free then? I'll try it, thanks for the share :)

Hi zurk,

The software is not automated.
It helps you in 2 main ways:
- by pre-filling form fields, but you will still have to enter the desired category and, most of the times, the CAPTCHA code;
- by taking you directly to each directory's registration forms if you use one of our predefined directory lists;

I will try to keep it free using various ads, as described in one of my posts above. But I haven't decided yet how exactly. First I want to make it as useful as possible and then, if people will like fastIBL ... I'm not worried about finding ways to support it.

Thank you very much for trying it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey thanx for the thing..
will surely check it out...
One question though: does the process have the directories in it installed from before, or do we have to provide the urls where we want to submit?

Hey thanx for the thing..
will surely check it out...
One question though: does the process have the directories in it installed from before, or do we have to provide the urls where we want to submit?

hello,

For the moment, there are 2 predefined directory lists. I am working hard to increase the number of directories (i try to select only free, non-reciprocal directories). Ofcourse, you can use fastIBL's default lists or input your own list.

Good luck with checking the application.

We have just finished updating our english directory list.

We went from about 160 to approx. 3.000 english, free, non-reciprocal directories.

Let's see who has time and patience to submit to all of them :)

That seems to be interesting. I have never tried doing that semi-automated directory submission software because I always do manual submission.

Yes, that's the idea. :)
Everything is the same as when you manually submit to a directory, the difference is that you can do it super efficiently.

That seems to be interesting. I have never tried doing that semi-automated directory submission software because I always do manual submission.

Well...I can only advice that you try one of the tools. It basically does the same thing as manual submission, just that it takes about a 1/4 of manual submission time.
This is accomplished having better submission procedures and by pre-filling some of fields in the submission forms (however, you will still have to select at least the desired category and probably CAPTCHA code).

MI
Back