The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

[FREE] Python youtube views bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

lelitob

Hello,
I'm training my python skills and i made a youtube views bot, i want to share this with you guys. It's a simple python script that give you how many views you want on every video of your choice - using tor servers to have a different ip every view.

First of all you need:
Python 3.+ version
Firefox
BlackBelt Privacy (vidalia)

-Download and istall python (like 99,999% software)
you need to install some third-party modules:
-
go to the prompt comand panel ( on search type " cmd") and install the modules, write:
  • pip install selenium
  • pip install os
  • pip install stem
  • pip install time (it should be already in the default modules, but whatever)
- Download and install Firefox and Blackbelt
- Make a new Firefox Profile
- go to setting / advanced/network /connection --- Settings and set "Manual Proxy Configuration"
-open Tor(vidalia)
-settings/advanced and put a password you want
-right-click the python file and click "Edit with IDLE"
-press F5 and run it
-follow the istruction.

DOWNLOAD SCRIPT sorry but i couldn't upload on the forum the zip file

Last edited:
Hello,
I'm training my python skills and i made a youtube views bot, i want to share this with you guys. It's a simple python script that give you how many views you want on every video of your choice - using tor servers to have a different ip every view.

First of all you need:
Python 3.+ version
Firefox

-
go to the prompt comand panel ( on search type " cmd") and install the modules, write:
  • pip install selenium
  • pip install os
  • pip install stem
- go to setting / advanced/network /connection --- Settings and set "Manual Proxy Configuration"
-open Tor(vidalia)
-press F5 and run it
-follow the istruction.

Sound interesting. Would you like to give me some sites where I can download free proxies? Or bulk proxy with very low cost.

Sound interesting. Would you like to give me some sites where I can download free proxies? Or bulk proxy with very low cost.
Sorry but i really don't know. In this script i use Tor server to change firefox ip- Tor is a community of people, that allow you to use their ip.
vidoe get flagged when u do blackhat method.
I know, but with this script you use different ip on every view, so it's more difficult, i could add a random time to quit the browser to make it even more viable. I think as soon as you don't abuse it to watch ads or get like it's hard for youtube to tell if you're using a bot, I tell this cause i've made other little scrips for some big sites. But to be sure i will make a test if you want as soon as i have some free time

Sorry but i really don't know. In this script i use Tor server to change firefox ip- Tor is a community of people, that allow you to use their ip.

I know, but with this script you use different ip on every view, so it's more difficult, i could add a random time to quit the browser to make it even more viable. I think as soon as you don't abuse it to watch ads or get like it's hard for youtube to tell if you're using a bot, I tell this cause i've made other little scrips for some big sites. But to be sure i will make a test if you want as soon as i have some free time
If you are using Tor then please replace the link the firefox to Tor browser. It's better if you provide a video tutorial to describe how it's work.

Nice idea lelitob, hadn't thought of using tor for that sort of thing before. How have your results been?

I think you might need to make the script download public or something because it is requesting a login.

If you are using Tor then please replace the link the firefox to Tor browser. It's better if you provide a video tutorial to describe how it's work.
I'm using tor server on Firefox, using vidalia. Because it's a lot easier this way with python.
Can it bypass youtube's 300views verification?
I don't know how youtube how youtube recognize bot, i suppose that if you use low quality proxy and a bot that always use the same timing you will get caught. I would say and this is a mere hypothesis, that youtube could track the mouse movement, like google new chapcha, so i would add a random mouse movement either.

I think the most likely detection method youtube would use is based on IP. The tor exit nodes are well know. You think its a different IP each time but actually there are only ~8000 tor exit nodes.

Hello,

First of all you need:
Python 3.+ version
Firefox

-
  • pip install selenium
  • pip install os
  • pip install stem
-open Tor(vidalia)
-press F5 and run it
-follow the istruction.

That is great job my dear member. For years, I also thought on how we can jungle about with this whole issue of traffic sources and the views that you need. I cant wait to have a look at this. I learn python some years back but trust me I have never at all put my skills to test. Personally, I think it is the best opportunity for me to put my skills under test. I believe that through the video, i will be able to understand everything. Be there some recommendations and points of clarity, trust me I will get to you. Keep up the good job.

That is great job my dear member. For years, I also thought on how we can jungle about with this whole issue of traffic sources and the views that you need. I cant wait to have a look at this. I learn python some years back but trust me I have never at all put my skills to test. Personally, I think it is the best opportunity for me to put my skills under test. I believe that through the video, i will be able to understand everything. Be there some recommendations and points of clarity, trust me I will get to you. Keep up the good job.
Have you tried this yet? if you, then would you like to share your experience with us?

Hey mate, sound like you tested the script/software. Would you like to share your experience how the things going? It better if you provide a case study as well. Lots of people waiting for this you know.

yea none of this is working for me i typed the pip install selenium in my command prompt and it says pip is not reckognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file also i can not download the script

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back