The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Free Press Release Site Lists

Hi,

Read your suggestion.

Also visit your suggested site.

But its my kind request to you that please check your url that you want to share.

Because your suggested url is one of the textile portal.

Pr websites/databases don't work. Journalists don't visit them, as the Journos work in 'networks' instead and communicate that way so you'll never reach them that way.

You have to get into a newspaper for other Journalists to notice you. And for that the website must be unique/special or the paper won't run the story. I know how to do this bcos I got into a national paper, and 99% of websites can't do this, so get used to it. You won't get into the press using some crap database site nor with some copied website idea.

You must have a great idea or at least a good idea. Many have done it eg: Youtube, Parkatmyhouse, myvouchercodes etc, but they are great ideas full of news buzz and that's why they get the press they do.

This is NOT up for debate or maybees or perhaps or could, this is fact, and for those who can't or won't accept this, then they will never have anything.

There is no list.He is just try trying to fool people with free press release sites list just to gain some traffic to his websites and nothing else.
Simple wastage of time.

banners
Back