The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

FREE auto responder

Hello Shanr02,

You can always try with MailChimp. They have a starting plan with up to 2,000 subscribers and 12,000 emails per month.

Cheers,
Pat

MailChimp does not like affiliate marketers, so be careful there. Ditto for Mad Mimi, last I read anything about it.

There are some totally free ARs but the better option is to either get GetResponse or better yet, Aweber for a dollar for the first month.

Or try one that offers it free up to a certain number of subscribers, such as:

Elite Email - Powerful Email Marketing Made Easy (Canadian - free up to 500 subs, CASL compliant)
Email Marketing Pricing Plans | Benchmark Email (free up to 2,000 subs)
Vertical Response Pricing (free up to 1,000 subs)
Constant Contact - free for 60 days

Always, always check the details. There is usually a cap on the number of emails you can send while it's free.

As for the totally free ones, there are tons of them, just do a search. But beware! In order to pay for the service, those sites can be ad heavy. If that's the route you take, sign yourself up to see if the delivery sucks (it likely will, you may not get it at all) and the ads are interfering with the smooth flow of a sign up.

Aweber is always the number one choice but there are lots of options until you feel ready.

Didn`t have any problems with MailChimp with my affiliate websites (I think that their free plan will be more than sufficient for you at the beginning), but as azgold said, it never hurts to be careful with what are you doing.

MI
Back