The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Forum thread creator wanted (UK or Europe based)

temi

affiliate
I am looking for a helper who can help create new threads mostly SEO and webmaster related. I prefer that this person is from UK, if not from UK, could be from a country that is a few hours ahead of behind UK time.

If you are the woman or man I am looking for, please send me a PM.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean? surely posting threads is the job of the forums members!?

You will be suprised that most people reply to post, very few people start new threads, so what I need is some whizz kid who can start loads and loads of threads so that those who only post will have new threads to post to. I hope I manage to make it clearer now :)

I'm not creative enough for that! Noone wants posts about kittens and bunnies!

If its deleting things though - I've found 3 spam posts already today!! (Its a hobby of mine!)

I am looking for a helper who can help create new threads mostly SEO and webmaster related. I prefer that this person is from UK, if not from UK, could be from a country that is a few hours ahead of behind UK time.

If you are the woman or man I am looking for, please send me a PM.

I am interested. I am use with this kind of work for 2 years. PM in ym: dunn_note, gmail and skype id: dawnzky05. Thanks

MI
Back