propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Forum Signatures — a question.

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by Smithee, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Smithee

Smithee Affiliate affiliate

Many forums allow users to have a forum signature which they can if they want to, use to promote their sites. However doing some research I learned that most forum users will not click on forum signatures that overtly try to promote their sites. Since most forum users who want to find out more about anyone will want to take a look at their profile and then maybe visit their sites, do any of you think using a forum signature that doesn't promote your site is better [for promoting your site]? You won't appear to be too desperate for traffic?

2. Mikael

Mikael Affiliate affiliate

Forum signatures works pretty well. You need to make a teaser text.

3. robin13

robin13 Affiliate affiliate

Forum signatures help you not only getting traffic, but also provide you back links that will help in SEO and increase your website ranking in SERP.

4. GoHawt

GoHawt Affiliate affiliate

I have a signature on five different forums and i am getting around 50 clicks every day.

5. aminulislam

aminulislam Affiliate affiliate

Many forums allow users to have a forum signature which they can if they want to, use to promote their sites. However doing some research I learned that most forum users will not click on forum signatures that overtly try to promote their sites. Since most forum users who want to find out more about anyone will want to take a look at their profile and then maybe visit their sites, do any of you think using a forum signature that doesn't promote your site is better [for promoting your site]? You won't appear to be too desperate for traffic?

6. HaBangNet

HaBangNet Affiliate affiliate

forum signture is good but you will need at least a min. post before you can have it

7. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator moderator affiliate

They do work. Be subtle, don't over do it.

8. johnbrent

johnbrent Affiliate affiliate

I think forum signature is very important for ranking purpose as well as for traffic.

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed