The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Forum SEO

ardit217

affiliate
I know alot of people own forums here so...

Is their certain things you do differently for SEO on a forum?

I know pretty much nothing about seo myself, and have been browsing afew forums looking for answers.

I know for phpbb3 has an SEO mod, but how much does that really help?

What the forum SEO software do is make the default SEO unfriendly url SEO friendly, so forum url are easy to search engines to index a forum thoroughly. You still need to do a lot of link building to get your forum high in SERP

What the forum SEO software do is make the default SEO unfriendly url SEO friendly, so forum url are easy to search engines to index a forum thoroughly. You still need to do a lot of link building to get your forum high in SERP

It sounds good in concept but you cant deny that dp still ranks really well with out seo urls. Personally i prefer to have the seo urls as it makes the forum look more professional & organised

well, sitemaps? do you use those for forums?

uhhh, should i submit to every directory i can find?
I have a program to help out with it.

Im an seo newbi

Sitemap - try to put the link on top of your board
Search engine friendly url - most of the board sytem offering this mod. Example, smf, you can turn this on via admin panel. Alternative, you can modify htaccess...

I know alot of people own forums here so...

Is their certain things you do differently for SEO on a forum?

I know pretty much nothing about seo myself, and have been browsing afew forums looking for answers.

I know for phpbb3 has an SEO mod, but how much does that really help?

I have been working on a new/my first vb site and paln to use vbseo. There is also a mod which I thought I had bookmarked that makes links no-follow if the post is too short which I though was pretty cool.

MI
Back