The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Forum promotion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

andreyknure

Hey guys, I am planning to launch my own forum really soon! What useful recommendation on forum promotion could you provide me with? I have some experience in website promotion, but I have never dealt with forums! So, all advices, comments and ideas will be helpful, thanks in advance!

Your experience of promoting website will stand you in good stead when promoting your forum, its basically the same method. However, once you start getting members, you need to inspire them to keep participating.

Good luck

Hello,
To add users on forums is very difficult otherwise nothing problem to create a forum

Your experience of promoting website will stand you in good stead when promoting your forum, its basically the same method. However, once you start getting members, you need to inspire them to keep participating.

Good luck
I truly accept Temi's talks.....Its very easy to create a forum, but its difficult to keep them active! :yes:

you need to have team of 5-6 knowledgeable persons who have real ideas and awareness about the products or services to showcase...that will help you immensly content is the key here...if you have content, you have the visitors (also spammers!)

Be aggressive. I still don't know how to promote a forum properly, but all I do know is that you have to keep going on, and on and on... As long as you enjoy the subject matter, you'll be ok if you put the effort in.

I agree with this statement, my friend had a contest on his forum site and all you get is chat room garbage like hellos and other nonesence like that, when people are paid for posting its never the same as their own personal pocketbook will always come before the best interest of the site

hi

Try running some contest, especially posting contests.. the user with the most posts wins a prize.
i too agree with this if you run some contest it will drive the traffic toward your forum and you can put more number of catagories of day to day requirements...

Yes, creating a forum's easy. Keeping it active/keeping people interested should be the main focus. I just seen my friends forum slowly die out. So sad. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back