The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

forum needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

seethefeelings

affiliate
I need a programmer who can create a forum on my pre-exisiting website SeeThefeelings The forum should allow user to create user names and passwords, if a member of the site has forgotten their user name and/or password they can simply enter there email address and be notified via email. I should have the ability to delete inappropriate threads and members who are not following the terms of use. I want the forum to be a part of my site, following the same layout and menu bar, I do not want a third party forum or something that takes users to another page. I can supply you with the psd file and/or html file.

Best to use Cpanel hosting which includes something like Fantastico and that will have several forums that self install. There are many quite cheap hosting plans $10 to £50 per year depending on what you need that will do this for you.

I think this person is a spammer, I have seen this same exact post at about 2 other forums and he never responds to whatever suggestion you post.

Waiting to be proved wrong.

You could well be right Temi. I just Googled one of his sentences and it cropped up all over the place.

Getting someone else to do it or using auto-installer like Fantastico means you will never learn.

If you want I will do this for you. PM Me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back