The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Formal introduction

Jiyoui

affiliate
I guess I never really formally introduced myself. Just went off post like I usually do on forums.

I am relatively new to the affiliate marketing. Just started about a month ago. Fortunately, when I was introduced to this with my business partners, I embraced it with open arms and an open mind.

In the mean time, I've been soaking up knowledge like a sponge and loving every moment and everything about it. Not to toot my own horn or anything, but I think I have become relatively knowledgeable about this field. With that being said, there's always more to learn.

I'll be around here responding to posts that I have some knowledge in, though I forewarn you, they will be long and most of the time, not very organized.

It's good to be here and I hope to soak up as much as anyone is willing to offer.

Hi Jiyoui,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for doing an official intro so I can give you an official welcome. :p

I've enjoyed the way you jumped right into posts and your positive attitude and passion for this is obvious. Great to have you with us!

banners
Back