The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Formal Introduction

tajhtha1

Whats up fixers
I would be involved with IM for two years come february it's been a long journey I started off all over the place for the first year in a half trying to do everything then some time last year I started focusing on just paid marketing i've been apart of STM and affplaybook forums before ive been signed up on the fix forum since march but mostly just behind the scenes learning not really to involved. Last november i've had my most success yet nothing major but it really made me realize this is real. I had stop running campaigns in december because of the holidays dont have much money to buy gifts for loved ones and run campaigns but i started running campaigns again this weekend and im very optimistic as I now have a clear understanding of this business now. Plus im very excited with my best investment in myself by joining the dojo this past friday which is awesome. I plan on being more active in this forum this year and look forward to meet some great people!

Whats up fixers

Hi @tajhtha1 and welcome to AffiliateFix and the Dojo!

I would be involved with IM for two years come february it's been a long journey I started off all over the place for the first year in a half trying to do everything then some time last year I started focusing on just paid marketing i've been apart of STM and affplaybook forums before ive been signed up on the fix forum since march but mostly just behind the scenes learning not really to involved. Last november i've had my most success yet nothing major but it really made me realize this is real. I had stop running campaigns in december because of the holidays dont have much money to buy gifts for loved ones and run campaigns but i started running campaigns again this weekend and im very optimistic as I now have a clear understanding of this business now. Plus im very excited with my best investment in myself by joining the dojo this past friday which is awesome. I plan on being more active in this forum this year and look forward to meet some great people!

Wow, you took your time getting into action, but finally you did! That's great. Keep your momentum going and get a follow along going as well.

Looking forward to your posts and threads. Ask loads of questions and post often, this will get many others involved in recommendations and advice for you.

See you around the forums.

T J

Hi @tajhtha1 and welcome to AffiliateFix and the Dojo!

Wow, you took your time getting into action, but finally you did! That's great. Keep your momentum going and get a follow along going as well.

Looking forward to your posts and threads. Ask loads of questions and post often, this will get many others involved in recommendations and advice for you.

See you around the forums.

T J
Thanks yes it did like i said i was all over the place I made a couple websites tried to go the SEO route, email until I decided i would do paid marketing and stuck with that. I have some campaigns running will post a follow along soon!

MI
Back