The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Forex Affiliate??

ForexStarter

affiliate
Hi everybody,

Hi, I was wondering if anybody has worked with a new brand called [removed]

Being an affiliate for a long time now, I see their site unique and provides freshness. If any of you experienced working with them, I would like to know.

Suggestions from Forex affiliates are welcome. And to the rest of you - well, any other high revenue programs I can try out, let me know.

Thanks!

etoro partners creates very good revenue share so far. Good amount of leads and high conversion ratio.

referforex is also a nice affiliate program with very helpful stuff. Never late with the payment.

forexyard - great conversions with the latest 100% welcome bonus for new traders. lots of leads, convert like a charm.

I also work with instaforex affiliate program. love it.

Good luck!

I have tried a few forex affiliate programs, but there was a problem with the CPA as they refused to pay it before the player has traded a few times.
I didn't experience this problem with [removed] - just wondering, have you tried this affiliate program?

Last edited by a moderator:
That's true about cpa payment. I have experienced the same problem - a trader needs to go over a certain amount of traded lots before he is considered as a real trader.

I have no idea about fxclix yet. Will give it a try and see the results !

banners
Back