The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Foreclosure.com Affiliate Program- 25% Commission!

FDC

5 Star Bright New Star Award - October
Foreclosure.com offers one of the best real estate affiliate programs in the industry.

Foreclosure.com offers affiliates 25% commission on all subscriptions sales. It gets better! This commission is reoccurring for the life of the subscription!

You could get paid every month by just referring one subscriber!

Click the following link to find out more about the
Foreclosure.com Affiliate Program.

Foreclosure.com Affiliate Benefits:

* Experience this revenue for free with no long-term commitment
* Monitor your revenue with a monthly traffic statistics report and commission tally
* Benefit from building a profitable relationship with a stable Internet company
* Provide your Web site visitors access to the nation's most comprehensive online foreclosure database
* Receive eye-catching, original creatives and text links, and innovative lead capture tools!

We look forward to having you on board!

Update: Win a Free Membership to Foreclosure.com

Foreclosure.com is offering a free, one-month membership in order to help promote our real estate forum. The user that has the most high-quality posts for the month of February will receive a free one-month membership to our service and a free webinar. Webinars range from tips on buying foreclosures and pre-foreclosures to how to sell your house fast for the most money (even in today's market!).

Anybody can participate. If you're a home owner or a home buyer, I'm sure you have something to say, or some advice to give!

It can be found under "Community"

Thanks!

I might add for those in the real estate industries, that there are two additional features of this program that I personally found very helpful:

1. Wordpress plugin. This allows you to simply add this program to anywordpress blog.

2. Interactive map. This can be added to your website with a snippet of code and helps enhance your users experience by allowing them to view the map and select their state.

FDC, you owe me :) Just kidding - I am always glad to help promote good programs that I have had personal success with.

Best, Anthony

MI
Back