The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

For sale: social network, PR2, based on phpfox

arthur.online

affiliate
For sale: social network, PR2, based on phpfox, so it has all needed staff - banner control, classified ads, photos, videos, member registration, search, admin panel...

ImFriends.net - Social Network Come Join It’s Free

included:
- licensed site engine (license itself is $300)
- template that is seen (value of $80)
- domain name with PR2 at namecheap.com
- full backup - site as seen
- site has 1641 Members, that are not fake.
- all
- indexed pages: results 1 - 10 of about 8,080 from imfriends.net. (0.23 seconds) site:imfriends.net - Google Search
- inlinks: yahoo shows 4322, i will keep those that are under my power (from my projects) https://siteexplorer.search.yahoo.com/search?p=http://imfriends.net&fr=sfp&bwm=i

Conditions:
I give site backup after payment and I keep site up&online for the time needed for you to set everything up.

Fixed price of $350.

I can do $300
NoddingSmile.gif

When domain names are registered with what is their “registry” through a registrar they much be assigned contact information to the owner much like a house or car. You can go to what is called the “whois” and find this contact information with an email, phone number and/or name of the owner. Unlike a car or house though this information can be blocked by the owner and a good amount of time with generic domains owners have done this. What to do?

Generic and premium domain names have become a market in themselves for many reasons: brandability, search engine optimization, marketing, generic value and direct navigation. Companies are just beginning to understand their value and power when acquiring new clients, don’t be left behind in this exciting market but understand all aspects of the industry before jumping in.

Did you know that a domain name by itself can receive highly targeted traffic? A term coined “direct navigation” was created to describe individuals typing terms into their browsers rather than the search engines. People looking for a father’s day gift will actually type in

MI
Back