The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

For link building , besided directory submission what u do

UK WW ex member

affiliate
hi

Directory submission is the easiest way of link building. You need to do less comparing other ways. People are raising too many question about its effectiveness on SERPs. Generally they experience less result as they heavily depend on one thing- directory submission.

When one will combine other ways of link building then result may be different.

Being an experienced Webmasters what will u suggest ?

You need to concentrate on a number of things. This includes directory links, traded links with ON TOPIC sites, press releases and article syndication. You can of course buy some links as well if you have to but the ones listed should do it for you.

You are righ about directory submission being easy but for good SERP result natural link from related sites are the best, as you are probably aware, looks like Google is frowning upon directories and other site that sell links at present

Submit to:

Directories
Forums
Articles
Link Exchange with other sites
Blogs
Search Engines

You can do a free link Exchange here if you wish :)

Come across this whilst I was browsing the Internet. It could be a great template to use :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear <Name>,

I recently discovered your website and loved your background image (or another comment of appreciation to smooze a bit).

I am seeking non-competitive, high quality, theme-related websites to exchange links with. I am impressed with your website and I would like to offer our visitors an opportunity to visit and benefit from your site. I’m sure your visitors would enjoy and benefit from the content we offer as well.

I took the liberty of posting a link to your website on our links page located at yourdomain.com/linkspage.htm

For your convenience, our website’s linking information where you will find HTML code, banners and text to link to us is located here: yourdomain.com/resources.html

Or you may use the following code to create a text link to our website:

<insert HTML coding to link to your website here>

Thank you for your time and if you have further suggestions for a partnership, or if you have any questions or comments, don't hesitate to drop me a line. You can also call me at
123-456-789.

Best regards,
Your name
yourdomain.com

If I get a bog standard automated email, it goes in the bin. My name is on my website, if they have not used it then I am not interested, as they are not at all interested in building a link relationship, they are simply looking for a link.

If I get a bog standard automated email, it goes in the bin. My name is on my website, if they have not used it then I am not interested, as they are not at all interested in building a link relationship, they are simply looking for a link.

Another good tip :)

banners
Back