The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

For all us Newbies:) How to get the most out of this GREAT forum!

countrygal1952

affiliate
it is full of excellent posts! Posts on everything I could possibly need. I have belonged to many forums and it's taken me awhile to learn to use the "search" feature to find topics that might already have tons of info posted on them.

Instead, I used to just go on forums and post a question. This was not only time-consuming for me (have to wait til someone has the time to answer) but also, the time I "expected" the forum owners, moderators, as well as other members. to "have" to answer me.

I'm like a lot of people and want to have everything yesterday. I don't want to do all that it takes to be successful, sure, I'd rather win the lottery:D, but that's why I haven't been successful in affiliate marketing, so far, because I haven't given it my very best. I hope I have learned enough to know that it can be a great way to go if we arm ourselves with tons of ideas and tools that are given to us so freely.

I have a friend that English is her second language and she had to work twice as hard at a nursing program than many others that English is their first language. But she did it and got A's and for those of you that know about nursing courses, this is not easy in any way easy for someone that has English as their first language. She would read things and look up words, she was "driven" to say the least. And the rewards she will be reaping for all her life for practicing good study habits.

I know sometimes my writing/explaining is not the best but all I am really saying here is this. The "search" feature is invaluable, along with reading through the many posts/articles that have been written. I can't recommend reading as much as possible to see what is covered already. In just 2 days I have learned a ton, way more than I would have asking questions and sitting waiting for an answer that was already posted somewhere on the forum;) I'm also saying I am learning to really benefit from reading some of the more "technical" writings. Text books or articles on "how to" have never held any interest for me til my later years. Now I am finding them intriguing and even exciting when I really start grasping something new, learning "how to":)

At the same time, there will always be questions that maybe we don't find answered or, that we don't, quite understand so we ask. It is a friendly forum, a very helpful one and I am glad I found it. denise, a newbie from Oregon:D

Thanks Denise!

Glad you find the forum helpful. Some of the stickies are really good and help us bubble some of the best advice to the top where it's easier to find.

But also as you said, we really are very friendly and helpful, so don't hesitate asking and we'll either answer or point you in the right direction to find the answer.

I know what you mean! I have learned A TON from forums like this one - people just have to be willing to take the time to read. Sounds like you have the right attitude. :)

thanks Linda, if I can't find it you can bet I will ask;) Denise!!

---------- Post Merged at 01:43 PM ----------

I am learning Laura:) I like to share new things I learn too as so many people here help me, already! Denise;)

I know what you mean! I have learned A TON from forums like this one - people just have to be willing to take the time to read. Sounds like you have the right attitude. :)

Very nice and true post... :)
This is really a a very good forum and I'm also happy to be the part of it.
In my case,I also like to ask because it makes it more 'human" interacting with people not even mention the possible connections,friendships either?

Cheers,

Krisz

This is one of the best forums to get the most out of the whiole affiliate experience. I am new to the affiliate game and will be on here frequently. I have been working with a few networks so far inclusing OperationOffers, CPAWay and a few others. just taking it slow until it takes off

MI
Back