The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Follow Along Facebook Marketplace Ads with MarketCall

You are a poser and you got caught --it's not that hard to retain data from accounts and the cost of data storage and computing power are much less expensive today.
Social media is running in paranoid mode these days --so Facebook maintains you are guilty until innocent when you undertake any new activity.
Exactly that... Purchasing farmed accounts is not the way to go... And starting accounts from zero is not the route I intend to walk...
https://techxplore.com/news/2021-03-facebook-ai-vision-seer.html maybe the Facebook AI api understood what you were doing by your graphics?
Hmm I guess removing all the exif data might not be the answer after all, actually images without exif data could even rise suspicion ...

As I said too many variables...
Tried and failed...
Learned a lesson... This path is too unstable for me...

For somebody that has working and established FB accounts the story will be different, but that's not me...

Onward to something else... So if anybody wants to take over a few FB accounts, let me know, I'm not gonna maintain them for long anyway...

I understand but I wanted to do my own testing to see if I could get it past the moderators.
Hmm you tried your odds against the FB AI, respect for that courage :affiliatefix:
I can't speak for FB but I don't believe there are any moderators actively checking the Marketplace Ads... They leave it all to the AI. Which is probably set to aggressive mode and they leave it up to the moderators to check upon our review requests when we get stopped by the AI as well as any complaints they get.
We are small fish to them, they prefer to lock us out and prevent any complaints against them...
It's all about $$$
- the AI costs less than a moderator...
- they lose less locking us out then they would lose in a lawsuit... (and they don't gamble, there's too much at stake)

Purchased US accounts... I can't prove in any way I am any of those accounts
That's you answer --when those accounts were created they know from where and maybe by whom they were made.
You are a poser and you got caught --it's not that hard to retain data from accounts and the cost of data storage and computing power are much less expensive today.
https://techxplore.com/news/2021-03-facebook-ai-vision-seer.html maybe the Facebook AI api understood what you were doing by your graphics?

Social media is running in paranoid mode these days --so Facebook maintains you are guilty until innocent when you undertake any new activity.

Facebook closed a lot of my old accounts that were mainly sleepers for years. LOL, maybe they thought I was a Russian espionage agent or some silly shit.

Hey @T J Tutor, sorry for the slow response! Missed the notification :oops:...
Nope, lost another two Facebook accounts as soon as I posted on the Marketplace, this time I tried faking the sale of a simple object (using my own photos, different object per account so it was not a duplicate text/photo that caused the second account ban). Even without posting a click2call offer as the first post the Accounts got immediate ban when I clicked submit...
I have no clue what could be the reason... Too many possibilities here... I initially purchased 10 FB accounts, taking a minimum of one hour per account per day to warm up the time investment was rather high... I'm not going to restart the exercise at this moment...
So I'm throwing down my hat on this one...

When researching on how to create the Marketplace ads I have seen many ads on the marketplace promoting click2call offers so I am sure this works for someone with an established Facebook account having Marketplace access... But you need probably multiple accounts as the number of ads you can post on the Marketplace to stay under the radar is also limited... (If my memory does not fail me, Marketcall themselves suggest not to go over 2 active ads per account so you really need to have several active accounts if you want this to really bring in some gains)

I could try to go the paid route but that would mean another thread anyways...
I'm not tempted trying Facebook ads right now as I don't feel like fighting the FB blocks and bans, already been there.
Another option on the paid route would be search ads as these, if done right, would give you really targeted traffic. But I don't have the right skillset (yet)...

So again, I can't fault the offers. I am sure they work... It just did not work out for me to even get into the Marketplace... I still believe Marketcall and their click2call offers are a good thing for marketers with the correct skills!:)

I suggest trying completely white campaigns if you really want to dial in some earnings. We're all doing it, why not you?

Last edited:
Hmm I guess removing all the exif data might not be the answer after all, actually images without exif data could even rise suspicion ...
Stripping exif might just be raising red flags ;)
Code:
$ sudo apt install exif

$ man exif

IDK what alerting the machine readable meta-data might do ;)

Tried and failed...
Learned a lesson... This path is too unstable for me...

That's how we learn at times --by our own failures.

I agree @T J Tutor... So the tactic brought forward by MarketCall is not applicable to me... That's why I stopped, I feel like I'm wasting so much energy just faking around just to be able to post in the US FB Marketplace.. As you say, there are other opportunities... Don't worry I'm on it ;)

Try using tor next time --maybe that will work
Use a US exit node.
Facebook knows VPN IPs and any public proxy IPs --that may have been your problem?
I was using residential proxies... They should be fine... Every Fb account had its own residential proxy... But you never know indeed as maybe someone before me abused the IP...
I don't know Tor well enough, just selecting a US exit node will not do it... Through Tor I will still connect from different internet providers and even in different US states... Those account will also get a flag from the bots...

I tried but I knew from experience that going against the FB AI bots was sure loss... I've had many ads, add accounts, business managers blocked... Just to have them always reinstated by the Facebook reps when they looked into my review requests... That bot is set to aggressive mode... He will block anything as soon as he even suspects there might the slightest thing wrong... Then its up to us to raises a concern so a 'real' person looks at the situation...
It is apparently no different when you go to the FB marketplace...

I agree @T J Tutor... So the tactic brought forward by MarketCall is not applicable to me... That's why I stopped, I feel like I'm wasting so much energy just faking around just to be able to post in the US FB Marketplace.. As you say, there are other opportunities... Don't worry I'm on it ;)

LeadGid announced this today.

Take a look and maybe you can get FB to work! All WhiteHat!

You have a point. Maybe, wasting time trying to evade Facebook 'policies' is not worth your time.
Facebook is 2 billion strong --in that context individuals don't matter --most larger social media is that way now.

banners
Back