The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Focusing Dating Offers On Leadimpact - Please suggest

jeterboy

Hey guys,

So I decided to concentrate on (peerfly) dating offers on Leadimpact and guys I need some suggestions and your help. Yesterday I launched my first dating campaign.
Target countries: US, UK, Ireland, New Zealand
Active Keywords: 25
Offer value: $ 4.75
Tracking software used: Prosper202

And within just an hour after the keywords was approved here's the result
Spent: $5
Impressions : 179
LP Clicks: 2
Conversion: 0
The result might be horrible but I'm willing to learn. By the way I'm using the comparison method just let me know if you want to see my LP ,

I'm now losing my money on Leadimpact but quitting is not my option. Guys I need some suggestions.

Thanks

If you are willing to lose money this is a good start! Make sure you track everything and test your creatives - this will help you determine what works best! How many creatives are you testing atm?

You spent $5 on 25 targets. What means you spent $0.2 per target. If you really want to test you must spend at least value of offer on each target. In case you are tight on budget you can indicate bad targets with seeing what landing page CTR you got on specific target. If it's very very low get rid of this target. Also try to rotate some offers. Don't just test 1 offer at moment.

It can take time to find the right offer with the right traffic. Be patient, you will get there at the end.

You need to test many offers and actually loose some $$ before. Once you find the right offer that converts, you'll cover up the loss in no time.

Also, go stage by stage: If you don't get enough clicks - Change creative.
If you get many clicks, but no conversions, Maybe the lander isn't good enough. You can try putting a pre-lander for it.
If that doesn't work - Change the offer!!

banners
Back