The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

First 30 days 25% fast start bonus, $75 per sale

affiliateDID

The Edit.com Affiliate Program

offers a "fast start bonus" for the first 30 days I offer a 25% bonus on all sales that means $75 for every new client you send us, $50 thereafter.

In order to take full advantage of the bonus and to get you earning quickly, I have the ability to offer you and your clients/contacts (who you think may be interested in Edit.com's website maintainence service) webinars.

Become an Edit.com Affiliate and get started by scheduling a live, online meeting hosted by yours truly, Danielle --your favorite affiliate manager--During the meeting you and your invitees will learn about the service and ask questions about website design/usability. Its fun, fast and educational! For every person that attends and signs up, you recieve $75!
Think about it, the webinar lasts 30 minutes--if only 10 people sign up, you just made $750 for 30 minutes of your time. I will also send them a special offer for attending to insure they sign up--its that easy.

check out the program details here and sign up today

Linda,

I'm glad you are excited. I hope we can get some affiliates through this forum. What a wonderful community--I look forward to knowing you and your members!

Danielle

banners
Back