propellerads adcombo
  1. The Essential Kit For Affiliate Marketers

Guaranteed to work, always updated, top quality essentials.
    Easy to work and packed with features that make you more money.
    Coming Soon.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

First 30 days 25% fast start bonus, $75 per sale

Discussion in 'Business Centre' started by affiliateDID, Feb 20, 2006.

1. affiliateDID

affiliateDID New Member

The Edit.com Affiliate Program

offers a "fast start bonus" for the first 30 days I offer a 25% bonus on all sales that means $75 for every new client you send us, $50 thereafter.

In order to take full advantage of the bonus and to get you earning quickly, I have the ability to offer you and your clients/contacts (who you think may be interested in Edit.com's website maintainence service) webinars.

Become an Edit.com Affiliate and get started by scheduling a live, online meeting hosted by yours truly, Danielle --your favorite affiliate manager--During the meeting you and your invitees will learn about the service and ask questions about website design/usability. Its fun, fast and educational! For every person that attends and signs up, you recieve $75!
    Think about it, the webinar lasts 30 minutes--if only 10 people sign up, you just made $750 for 30 minutes of your time. I will also send them a special offer for attending to insure they sign up--its that easy.

check out the program details here and sign up today

2. Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet <span style="color: #daa520;font-weight: bold;">Me

Thanks Danielle,

This sounds like a great incentive. Let's see if we can get some of our great affiliates to sign up!

3. affiliateDID

affiliateDID New Member

Linda,

I'm glad you are excited. I hope we can get some affiliates through this forum. What a wonderful community--I look forward to knowing you and your members!

Danielle

Top Resources

banners