The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Firefox 3 : Set a Guinness World Record Enjoy a Better Web

hasan_889

affiliate
Mozilla Firefox has been the most popular and fast growing open source browser available at present. Creator of Firefox, Mozilla is releasing its latest version 3 in next month June, 2008. By the mean time, they have launched an innovative program to achieve "the Guinness World Record for Most Software Downloaded in 24 Hours".
The official date fo rthe launch of Firefox 3 has not been published yet, interested users can subscribe their mailing list to receive the lastest news about the launch party or get involved to set the world record.

Main article can read from this link : Spread Firefox | Download Day 2008

I downloaded and installed the FF3 onto the computer at my workspace, but unfortunatly many must have extension is still not compatible with it. So i need to wait:(

Dear Bagi,

Provably you have downloaded Firefox Release Candidate (RC) 3 version, yeah it's true that most the plug-in are not compatible with the current RC 3 version. Even Google toolbar doesn't work with FF3. Hopefully all the incompatibility will be solved with the final release. I’m just waiting for the final release at the moment.

Still I'm going to participate to make a World Record (!) - The software I really believe in it quality. I'll expect same from the other Firefox lovers as well ;)

MI
Back