The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Firefox 3 available for download

OldDarkstarAccount

affiliate
Many big names in news industry have announced the launch of Mozilla Firefox 3 RC 3. This prooves the browser has become really popular lately and with the help of the community behind it - it becomes stronger and stronger each day. For example SP news says

Firefox 3.0 Release Candidate 3 is now available for download. With this release, Mozilla inches closer to the availability...

Firefox 3 available for download full entry

I love Firefox. Once you import those bookmarks from IE, it's hard to go back. I still us IE though for my usability testing that I do though. There are couple of things I still like about it.

Yeah, Firefox just rocks! I love the bookmarks functions and I can't imagine surfing the net without them.

It's just quite strange that my 2.0.0.14 hasn't notified me of the new 3.0 version.

I really love this browser ... hope they will set a new world record on their Firefox 3 download day.

Firefox 3 is indeed the best yet in my opinion. Although Opera released a new version of their browser this week, Opera 9.5. I'm actually surprised that they cleaned up a lot of the code handling. I did a blog post awhile back about how Opera's JavaScript handling was the slowest of any current browser... Well apparently they fixed that in the new version and it now handles JavaScript just as fast as FireFox 3.0.

I have not tried Opera since it first came out. Do you like? How is it memory wise? I notice FF, can be bit of a dog that way.

I just installed Opera 9.5 last night really impressed with the speed and the look. One really cool feature is the bookmark sync between operamini on my phone and the the full browser. I had a play with the mail client too which is pretty slick as it indexes all your mail making it really easy to find stuff quickly - much faster than Outllook but that wouldn't be hard.

I have not tried Opera since it first came out. Do you like? How is it memory wise? I notice FF, can be bit of a dog that way.

I like it, but still like FF better at the moment. Also not a fan of the new default skin in Opera. Opera is definitely better with memory handling than FireFox 3 is. Although FireFox has fixed a lot of the memory issues.

Definitly like the tab feature and thumbnails in opera but FF is my browser of choice, and the range of plugins supported is really good.
Looking forward to the 17th for the official release.

banners
Back