The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Finding Profitable Affiliate Niches in a Recession

Linda Buquet

affiliate
There are market segments that grow during an economic downturn, even as other markets shrink. For instance, I gave a free consultation yesterday to a man that has an affiliate program for his company which offers business incorporation services. He said people are losing their jobs and have no other options, so are trying to start their own businesses in droves, therefore his sales are up significantly.

Chris over at Affilorama has a good post with some tips for digging up recession-proof niches.

<strong><a href="http://www.affilorama.com/blog/successful-affiliate-marketing-in-a-recession">Find your recession niche ? increase your affiliate marketing sales in an economic recession</a></strong>

"Now let me finish by saying that obviously this current economic crisis is serious, and millions of people affected by it all over the world. Just remember that this is not the first recession, and it certainly wont be the last. However in every recession it is the people who don't just sit back and accept their circumstances but who actually work harder to find a way to move forward who not only come out on top personally, but whom actually help the economy to recover."

good post. I think that is totally true. As times change, the trends do too and even in what seems like the worst of times, money is being spent somewhere.

MI
Back