The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Feedback Feedback On WordPress Affiliate Link Manager Plugin LinkGenius Requested

LinkGenius

Service Manager
Service Manager
LinkGenius
In this post, I would like to introduce you to a WordPress plugin for affiliates I've developed called LinkGenius. I'm seeking individuals who are interested in testing out LinkGenius and providing feedback to enhance its functionality and better meet the needs of affiliate marketeers.

LinkGenius is designed to manage affiliate links and create clean, shorter URLs. Below are the key features of the free version:

- Simplifies the management of affiliate links.
- Creates clean, user-friendly URLs.
- Manage link attributes like sponsored/nofollow tags or CSS classes.
- Displays lists of links based on tags or categories in a custom template to use in your content.
- Automatically adds a disclosure to the links or posts if they contain affiliate links (FTC guidelines).

More information about LinkGenius can be found on the all-affiliate.com website or in the WordPress plugin directory. There is also a pro version available with advanced features like auto-linking, (server-side) tracking, geotargeting (some more at the website; A/B testing is on my list). Feedback on the (free or pro) features without trying them out is also welcome, though I encourage you to give it a try. :)

I invite you to try out LinkGenius, and if your interested give feedback to shape it's (future) functionalities. Whether you have recommendations for improvements, specific features you'd like to see, or general comments, your input is highly valued. I look forward to hearing from you!

banners
Back