The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Feedback on Adsense Product Referrals

trabaho

I never knew they got this out until I accidentally saw it when I looking for firefox referrals, Any comments on results? or maybe its to early.

I've seen some blog posts about it, but more so letting people know about it. I don't think I've seen any feedback about how it's working yet. Think it's a little new, but will keep my RSS eye open for ya.

Google has had the referrals for a good while. But it was limited to some Google products and Firefox.

That started to change earlier this year when Google started making moves towards some other CPA offers. They tested it for about 3 months with some publishers and advertisers. Two or three months ago they starting opening it up to more publishers.

The Google products and Firefox are still available. The new part is the 14 categories that include automotive, entertainment, games, health, recreation, shopping, travel and 7 others.

The Google products still available are: Google AdSense, Google AdWords, Google Checkout, Google Apps, Firefox plus Google Toolbar, Google Pack.

MI
Back