The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

featured programs

Hi fusionetics,

Well, all the 5 Star programs are very good or they wouldn't be 5 Star programs. :p Seriously, they each have their own unique strengths.

What program(s) I would recommend would depend on what type of site(s) you have or what niches you are interested in.

Give me some info about your sites or niches and I'll see if I can recommend any of our programs that may be a good match for you.

And thanks for asking! :) Our 5 Star programs are what makes this forum and Larry and my support possible, so we really appreciate you asking!

Featured Program

Thanks for getting back to me and being so nice,i have a site which is not doing to well about Fat burning Foods - How To Lose Weight Eating, i was thinking of getting a landing page together and promoteing the video professor what do you think ?

Sorry I had to remove your link. Just the type of site is all I needed & we don't allow links to your site.

Well even though Video Professor is a very good program I don't see how it's a fit with your weightloss site. Market Health has lots of diet products and offers that are really high paying and that seems to be a much better fit for your existing site.

MI
Back