The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Favorite music genere

temi

affiliate
I cannot quite say which particular music type I like, I think I like them all part from heavy metal and gangster rap

What type of music is your favourite?

Heavy metal and gangsta rap...

just kidding ;) But I do listen to metal and rock, and even sometimes (very rarely) rap or hiphop. I also like jazz, blues... There is no definition saying if a band plays certain genere I will like it for sure, nor the other way around. Small list of albums I like is in the other topic in this forum :)

I'm a classic/progressive rock person. I like metal, but avoid death/black metal these days. If it's progressive and has guitar and/or keyboards in it I like it.

Trance :)

Can we get some more smileys added, as I only get a choice of 11 and I think i have used them all :p

I like most music except for a small minority of it.

I think classical would be my favourite of all.

I cannot quite say which particular music type I like, I think I like them all part from heavy metal and gangster rap

What type of music is your favourite?

Sorry but am am having trouble calling rap a music...

Two of my close friends used to work for Colombia Records and Arista records so I had an opportunity to meet many of these "stars". I guess if there is so much money invested by record companies anyone can be made popular...

The only two people I have respect for from all that army of rapers I met are Will Smith and Wyclef

My personal favourite is psytrance, i don't know whether you have heard something like that, but i find it very meaty. Sadly it is not the best for coding since able to distract attention easily.:yahoo:

MI
Back