The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Fastest House Prices fall

temi

affiliate
House prices fell at their fastest pace in two years in the three months to September and the outlook for sales was its weakest in 4-1/2 years, as interest rate worries put people off investing in property. The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors' house price balance for September fell to -14.6 from a downwardly revised -3.3 in August to reach its lowest since September 2005, RICS said on Thursday.

source full story

House prices in England and Wales have fallen by nearly £4,000 in the last five weeks, according to figures out on Thursday. The figures, from property website Rightmove, show asking prices fell 2% in the five weeks to August 14.

I have had my house on the market for almost a year and had only 5 people viewing dispite dropping the price twice.

Looks like i'm here for a while :mad:

I think house prices is grossly over inflated at the moment, it has been for the last few year.... the value of my house, has risen by over 100% (I bough it just five years ago). The house I sold to move to my current house has increased in value about 150% since I sold it..
How crazy is that?

A friend of mine has just sold his back garden for £185.000 to a builder to build 3 houses and still has a good sized plot.

A friend of mine has just sold his back garden for £185.000 to a builder to build 3 houses and still has a good sized plot.

Two of my neighbours have done the same, I wish my garden was large enough to do the same :(

Norther Rock rescue plan protects tax payers

Chancellor Alistair Darling today claimed that Norther Rock rescuse plan which give billions of pounds to whoever buys Norther Rock was to ultimately protect the tax payer.
With Richard Branson and other courting Gordon brown over Northern Rock, I have a felling someone will make a lot of money out of all of this and that person will not be the tax payer

banners
Back