The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Facebook/Youtube Question???

1109ldalton

affiliate
Does anyone know how to make youtube videos play within the newsfeed on the iPhone? As of now, all I get is a small thumbnail in a gray box. The user has to tap once to open sending them to youtube, then tap again to play the video.

I don't think you can play it automatically. I'd love to be corrected if I'm wrong though.

Haven't tried that the direct download and upload to Facebook. That would probably do the trick. But if you post a lot videos, that will take a lot of time and space

Haven't tried that the direct download and upload to Facebook. That would probably do the trick. But if you post a lot videos, that will take a lot of time and space

The other downside of uploading to facebook is that you wont be sending your views and social signals and subsribers to your YouTube video which will ultimately help your video to rank in YouTube and to grow your channel.

I think it depends on what type of video you are creating though. If it's just a 'promo' or 'salesy' video which don't really do that well on YouTube then I'd probably upload it to Facebook directly but if it's a content filled video that you want to rank on YouTube and be a part of a established YouTube channel then I'd upload to YouTube and post the YT vid to facebook.

No idea about the iPhone thing though.

The story behind this question is attempting to build a large fanpage using YouTube videos as content. So the social signals really don't matter in my case.

banners
Back