propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Facebook with Teespring

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by adidam, Mar 18, 2014.

1. adidam

adidam Skype: AdidamHere affiliate

Hello,

I would like to know which niche converts well with Facebook Ads for Teespring.

As I am thinking to enter into Teespring marketing.

Also, How can I increase CTR and decrease CPC?

Thanks

2. JonClkim

JonClkim Affiliate affiliate

Sports are really big right now - keep it creative & don't be afraid to try new variations.
    Best way is to get a few ideas for your niche & throw $100 bucks at 3-4 split tests, see what works for you & what doesn't.
    For CPC, it is all about that laser targeting ;)

1 person likes this.
  3. adidam

adidam Skype: AdidamHere affiliate

Thanks for the precious reply man. Well, Yeah I heard that Sports is a good niche to go with. But I don't know how to target that sports or what people will buy those sports related tees. Even I am little confused if what should be the design a like?

Can you give me some basic idea of Facebook with Teespring.

4. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

1 person likes this.
  5. JonClkim

JonClkim Affiliate affiliate

K beat me to it as far as what I was going to say... Read as many TuT as possible :)
    Only way to find your method to the madness split test your campaigns - Use the available resources like TeesCover to see what is working right now & make it happen!

6. lecrawford

lecrawford Affiliate affiliate

Try to find a niche that everyone else is not using. You need to find a Unique Niche then pay to get a Unique Design and to me that is the only way to get the Massive Money. UN+UD=MM

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed