The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Facebook traffic

Hahaa. Yes, you're right. You can run ads by personal account and use Boost Button, anyone can do it. But it not effective. The reach and CPC will lower if you use premium acc. If you dont trust me, you can try it. I just say things I know.

Build authority facebook fan page, boost your post via facebook PPC, optimize your post, joined your niche targeted groups and build authority. It's long term process but very useful. Don't forget to collect your leads as you are doing email marketing.
The best instruction
And yes, it will take a lot of time.

@ken002... please share your some knowledge here so that we can also be helped by that.... how you achieved that goal... did you targeted the traffic of specific region or from any region.... and how much traffic you have got...?? Share with us so that we can also be as good as you are going..

Facebook is one of the major sources of free traffic. You do not need to pay anything for you to receive the traffic, all you need is have a wider fan base. The more the friend you have on Facebook the higher chances of increased traffic. The reasons as to why i am in support for the idea is because the social media has the most number of yours across the world. You however need to have proper strategies for you to maximize on this great platform. Failing to plan is always planning to fail. So be on the lookout and follow the required guidelines.

Geez, the more I read about FB, the more I realize I have to learn.

That's the same thing is happening with me dear.... the more i read and use fb the more i think that i need to learn it because it's changing day by day and there are many things that are hidden from our minds and eyes... we need to discover it... that's why we are always learning whenever we use something we learn new.....

MI
Back