The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Facebook PVA Accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

karim

Hello guys,

anyone ever tested a Facebbok PVA Accounts service? if so, Kindly share it with me :)
Many thanks in advance.

I imagine that some here have. Hopefully, they'll pop in and give you some tips or recommendations for finding a reputable seller.

Search on Fiverr I have bought from Fiverr on month ago but they are not stable. After some days Facebook block those accounts. But still good for black hat.

@qame333 do you provide their related gmail accounts with which they are created? also what age those accounts are (additional to the ligit part, both age + PVA are importants to banne or penalize an account) a new one with 600 groups is not the same as an older account with this same number.

@qame333 do you provide their related gmail accounts with which they are created? also what age those accounts are (additional to the ligit part, both age + PVA are importants to banne or penalize an account) a new one with 600 groups is not the same as an older account with this same number.

Here's a price for each PVA account to suit your requirement. And no, no email are included. Reason, most probably gmail have banned them for inactivity.

2011+ PVA Facebook Account each. $20
2010+ Facebook Account each. $15
2014+ Facebook each. $5

Last edited:
Thanks a lot for your precious help, but it's a bit expensive, a found 10 Facebook accounts 2011 with only $45 (2012 ... are cheaper)
If you want I could help on this.

sorry but I didn't provide any service, only if you want I could suggest a few service with a cheap FB PVA|Aged|country... you can buy bulk ones!

Here's a price for each PVA account to suit your requirement. And no, no email are included. Reason, most probably gmail have banned them for inactivity.

2011+ PVA Facebook Account each. $20
2010+ Facebook Account each. $15
2014+ Facebook each. $5
Do you re-verified PVA? I found most of the time PVA accounts need to re-verified after sometimes. Do I need to buy any proxies for those accounts?

D
Do you re-verified PVA? I found most of the time PVA accounts need to re-verified after sometimes. Do I need to buy any proxies for those accounts?
You can just delete the existing one and re-enter the existing one you wish to bind with.

D

You can just delete the existing one and re-enter the existing one you wish to bind with.
What I actually mean is after buying PVA's when some days like 7-10 it again asked re-verification. In this condition do you re-verified again? Your sound implied you don't. Then should I have to buy new PVA again or you just give them for free?

I didn't yet test this services, but looks good.
id.vebxperts.com/buy/facebook/spfa/
they also have other social networks accounts

What I actually mean is after buying PVA's when some days like 7-10 it again asked re-verification. In this condition do you re-verified again? Your sound implied you don't. Then should I have to buy new PVA again or you just give them for free?
Typo haha
You can just delete the existing phone number and re-enter the existing one you wish to bind with.
Think this should work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back