The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Facebook new privacy policy UPDATE

TheDanmit

I am sure that lot of you guys heard about that, but i am not sure if you read update , but i find short summary here :
Facebook’s New Terms & Conditions For Users In 2015

In my case i am personally worried that google will be track more infromation about me :eek: .... (So my style do not share really importat personal infromation on FB looks right )

On the other hand this will give use more precise targeting options as we are marketers here :cool:

Please share your opinion with us and if you have more inormation tell us more ...

I am sure that lot of you guys heard about that, but i am not sure if you read update , but i find short summary here :
Facebook’s New Terms & Conditions For Users In 2015

In my case i am personally worried that google will be track more infromation about me :eek: .... (So my style do not share really importat personal infromation on FB looks right )

On the other hand this will give use more precise targeting options as we are marketers here :cool:

Please share your opinion with us and if you have more inormation tell us more ...
Big brother tightening the loose :D
It is a data driven industry, I am not paying to much attention to the conditions, What bothered you the most?

Big brother tightening the loose :D
It is a data driven industry, I am not paying to much attention to the conditions, What bothered you the most?

I really dont like ads on FB in most cases are useless for me and bothering . But i am not sure if this is a step in right direction gathering more and more data about user can be a dangerous . Who knows if someone sell this information or so . I hope that data about me do not will be shared with anyone who is willing to pay the price.:(

MI
Back