The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Facebook Likes, Google Plus, Youtube Subscribers Click Jacking

cha

affiliate
Hi,

I am wondering, has any of you ever used clickjacker for one of these social networks?
I think it could help to get a tons of social signs, so I recently just bought megajacker for it.
I want to know from experienced people will it be safe for my traffic if I will use it. Thanks!!

I haven't used it yet, but I have heard that it's such a good WordPress Plugin.
I would recommend you ask on the WordPress Forum if you want to find real feedback.

I don't know what is this... But why do you want to use such tools... If the visitors (fans, followers, etc.) are not targetted, what's the reason to having them in your website (page, profile)...?

Here's the claim "Click Jacker is said to be the best WordPress Plugin that enables you to hijack the permission of the trusted website and makes your un-block able pop-ups to appear on the top of their website. You can easily augment your sales by getting your powerful pop-ups appear on those websites. Click Jacker Plugin will make your pop-up appearing right in front of the customers and you they will be on to your website just by clicking it." Is that really what you want? Your annoying pop-ups on someone else's site who tries to prevent them? Unbiased result testimonials show no increase in sales. If it were me I would click on the pop-up just to find out what site it was coming from, then give that site an untrusted vote for the Google WOT tool so if enough other people did the same the site would be blackballed from WOT users and get far less traffic.

I just came across click jacker a few days ago and bought it for normal cpa and the plugin didn't work, but even if it did, I wouldn't use it for Social media sites.

My whole Focus on Facebook is getting local friends. I do Income taxes for locals. I read an article that I agreed with its conclusion to not focus on likes.

MI
Back