The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Facebook for marketing help Please

Walid Chaki

Hey , I want to start marketing in facebook , and i need to add a huge number of friends I heared about a programm called acute email ids production
I have searched about it , but unfortunately didn't find it
please guys If , you have or you know where i can downlad it share itwith me
kindly :)

Sorry, @Walid Chaki , I've never heard of them, either. But if you search the program name in Duck Duck Go, you'll find them. I did when I got curious after reading your post and did a search. There's a huge long page of entries for them. It's a product from Segawebs.

You may want to note this from their disclaimer page:

Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, We does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.

I put that lettering in red, it's not like that on their site. Just made it easier to draw your attention to what caught mine. :)

Hi, guys...
I'm looking for partners to run ads google and facebook.
I have multiple accounts to run ads (VIP ACCOUNT), but I don't know how to run the ads.
Who can help me.
Pls...
Thanks everyone !!!

Now why would you have a bunch of VIP ad accounts if you don't know how to run ads? Sounds a little fishy.

Hello friend, glad that you were able to post the concern here. I do feel that the program you may be talking about is a bot that usually crawls the web pages to get the content that you need. If you want to be a marketer, then you need to train yourself in a way that will make it easy for you to forge ahead. Learn from the mistakes that people have made especially through the posts that are usually made on this forum, that will make you grow faster.

Hi, Walid
I've been a facebook marketer for almost 5 years now. Here's what I can tell you - if your aim is to get a large number of subscribers (likes) to your page and you don't want to pay huge money to Facebook ads - you're BOUND to buy bot traffic. I've tried that a couple of times. you just google search something like (buy fanpage likes) etc. - pay around $20-50 and get 1k likes in a few days. they will deliver the likes, but there will be around 90% bots.

Hi, Walid
I've been a facebook marketer for almost 5 years now. Here's what I can tell you - if your aim is to get a large number of subscribers (likes) to your page and you don't want to pay huge money to Facebook ads - you're BOUND to buy bot traffic. I've tried that a couple of times. you just google search something like (buy fanpage likes) etc. - pay around $20-50 and get 1k likes in a few days. they will deliver the likes, but there will be around 90% bots.

Your saying Facebook delivers bot likes? If so, how come nobody is doing something about that? Thats just pure fraud by Facebook

There's another thing. Facebook will monitor the engagement on your page. if it has 1k fanpage likes and only 1 like on each post - you'll get minimum exposure and reach. so if you aim for growing a real and live page - my advice would be not to do that. in the long run buying audience for FB anywhere outside of FB has diminishing returns.

Your saying Facebook delivers bot likes? If so, how come nobody is doing something about that? Thats just pure fraud by Facebook

No, I'm not saying Facebook delivers bot likes. I'm saying that other offers on the market - like any website that will sell you 1k likes for $50 will deliver bot likes. If you're running Facebook ad campaigns and paying Facebook for the audience one like will cost you anywhere around $2-10.

and as for Facebook audience - well, just recently Facebook said advertisers would have to pay only when their ads are actually seen by humans. so the chances of buying bots or fakes if you're running campaigns via FB are relatively low (i wouldn't say it's 100% bot-safe traffic, but maybe 98% or so - it's hard to count)

No, I'm not saying Facebook delivers bot likes. I'm saying that other offers on the market - like any website that will sell you 1k likes for $50 will deliver bot likes. If you're running Facebook ad campaigns and paying Facebook for the audience one like will cost you anywhere around $2-10.
Ah oke, misunderstood :)
And indeed your right about those offers, almost 90/95% are bots.. its money wasting to buy them.

This sound like Addmefast bot, but Facebook policy is against sending random friend request and use of bots for Facebook like, share and comment. Facebook ban or block your account/IP :) So I would suggest take time and do in white hat SEO

OP, not only is that a crap product, it's a CAN-SPAM violation (machine generated email addresses that are created out of thin air). I couldn't imagine the number of hard bounces you'd have on the first email send. Stay away. Far away.

MI
Back